To provide varying educational experiences to enable our pupils to meet challenges and responsibilities.
Aims of Education in our school
- To provide an education that will help our pupils to develop and realise their potential
- To provide an education that will foster a sense of social responsibility and equal opportunity for all
We believe that children should be:-
– Be responsible for their own actions.
– Be reasonable in their understanding of other children and adults.
– Be reflective about their behaviour and actions and be prepared to learn from their mistakes.
– Be resilient in thinking positively about themselves and others.
– Be resourceful and find solutions to their own and other peoples problems.
Ofsted 2010-11 Subject Survey inspection – Citizenship